DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell

3 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell Empty Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell

Post by Nik Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Well if I explain this, it won't make sense. I will try my best.
When you choose the race of dragon, you should be able to make dragon balls. What's this, how is this possible?!
Well the requirements are 100 rebirths and 100,000 as a level. If you want, you can make dragon balls. But not for your own selfish desires. You have to make them for one of your own peers (other players). You can wish for anything. (Except for admin, come on people!)
If the owner (Vegito), the owners brother (Gogetah) and the host (Alex) agree with this, they can modify this idea anyway they want.
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell Empty Re: Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell

Post by Vegito9000 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Possible, I'll talk to Alex about it
Vegito9000
Vegito9000
Admin

https://dbz-aa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell Empty Re: Dragon Ball Wishes With a player raceWell

Post by Sempaialexeo Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:13 am

wouldn't go along with the story line at all. Dragonballs were made from the namekians. I see it as a possibility.. req. would be the new max level/RB coming soon. possibly limited number of uses/RB.
Sempaialexeo
Sempaialexeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down