DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 6 admin

4 posters

Go down

lvl 6 admin Empty lvl 6 admin

Post by secondjob Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:20 pm

im second job i have an experience that people would use admin right to help the game not to cheat i am really 18 i have a car wallet my money i have a girlfriend i want to be a level 6 admin i really want to join to make this game better than dragon ball z univeres my real name is jamari lollar

Last edited by secondjob on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
secondjob
secondjob

Back to top Go down

lvl 6 admin Empty Replay: Admin Application

Post by Nik Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Listen buddy, you gotta fill out the admin application correctly. =/
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

lvl 6 admin Empty Re: lvl 6 admin

Post by secondjob Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:43 pm

how
secondjob
secondjob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:44 pm

{READ BEFORE APPLY}
If you do not follow this, you will not be accepted!
In Game Name:
Experience:
Why you Want to join:
Extras:
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by secondjob Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:05 pm

im second job i have an experience that people would use admin right to help the game not to cheat i am really 18 i have a car wallet my money i have a girlfriend i want to be a level 6 admin i really want to join to make this game better than dragon ball z univeres my real name is jamari lollar
secondjob
secondjob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nik Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Sorry, we aren't really hiring. I'll put you on *pending*.
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 am

You know re-posting what you first did seem like the work of someone who doesn't care. This may seem rude but really I don't care. Saying "im second job i have an experience that people would use admin right to help the game not to cheat i am really 18 i have a car wallet my money i have a girlfriend i want to be a level 6 admin i really want to join to make this game better than dragon ball z univeres my real name is jamari lollar" tells me you have no point to being an admin. Luckly I'm not in charge of admins so you should be glad cause I turn you down in a second. Our other Admin Christine posted a fourm for new people to read if you are to make a request and Nik here told you what it is when you asked. Yet you still posted what you did first. Again if this sounds rude yell at me I don't care because unlike most people I don't care what people think of me because to me you are someone I don't know so you can't really judge me because you don't even know me either.

So again......What you posted was crap in my eyes and you're lucky I'm not in charge of Admins so redo your request like you are suppose to....
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sempaialexeo Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 am

This post will be locked and rejected. Re-create a new application if you want but please fallow the template provided.
Sempaialexeo
Sempaialexeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down