DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story of how 91 was created...

2 posters

Go down

Story of how 91 was created... Empty Story of how 91 was created...

Post by Nik Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 pm

There was an android walking down the street and a Saiyan walking down the other street. Their names were Astrid and Tom. Tom was very loyal to Vegito/Gogetah. Astrid was an android that gave presents to boys and girls all over Planet Frieza. They found Frieza bashing a human's brains in. Frieza had screamed "GET UP YOU HUMAN! I WILL DESTROY YOU FOR TOUCHING OUR SCOUTERS!" Tom was angry as it is. but seeing how the poor human was getting beaten up by Frieza, he turned SSJGod and told Astrid to grab the human while he fends of Frieza. Astrid did as Tom said. Tom flew to Frieza and started to rapidly punch Frieza in the chest. Astrid flew to the human, picked him up and whispered to him, "Don't worry child, we'll rescue you." Astrid flew off with the human. Frieza was howling in pain. Frieza transformed and whipped Tom with his tail into the spaceship. Tom screamed in anger as his muscled bulged and formed a huge ball of ki in his right hand. Tom yelled "FINAL DEATH KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!" Frieza was blasted into the other side of the spaceship and was knocked out. Tom used Instant Transmission to appear in front of Astrid. Tom told Astrid "Quickly, grab onto me, I know a safe place where the boy may heal." Astrid and Tom, along with the boy appeared on planet Vegeta. (You know, before it was blown up by Frieza). Tom and Astrid both started to use metal objects and micro chips to perform surgery on the boy. The boy was well fixed. "I am 91. Thank you for saving me, I want to go fight Frieza. Later bro."
To be Continued..
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Story of how 91 was created... Empty 91 VS Frieza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nik Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 pm

91 appeared in front of Frieza and chased him all the way back to Planet Frieza, for Frieza had just blown up planet Vegeta. Frieza was unsure of what happened. 91 said calmly, "Don't you remember me Frieza, I was almost killed by you. You wanna finish our fight bruh? I'll wreck you." Frieza laughed maniacally. Frieza formed a small energy ball in his hand. "You want to play that way you little boy? Come at me. I'll show you what TRUE POWER IS!!!!!!!!!!" 91 did as he was challenged. He flew towards Frieza and kicked him in the sack. He backhanded Frieza into the wall of the spaceship and furiously drove his fist through Frieza's chest. Frieza coughed up blood as the fist went through his chest and out his back. Frieza released his energy ball screaming "Death Beam" at 91. 91 had no ki techniques of his own other than flying. 91 squeezed his fists and flew right into the blast. Frieza, knowing that he was near death, had laughed uneasily. Smoke was everywhere. 91 appeared. He wasn't even damaged. Astrid used energy field to make a force field around 91. Frieza, still not dead, flew at Astrid. Astrid got into a battle stance. Frieza was furious that his kill wasn't successful. He formed a disc in his hand. "KIENZAN DISC!" 91 watched as Astrid's head was sliced off. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 91 picked up a pipe and started beating Frieza with it. Tom was watching from above. He came down on Frieza, and then kicked Frieza in the back of the head, attempting to knock him out. Frieza wasn't surprised that Tom tried to interfere. Frieza grabbed Tom with his tail and had strangled him. Frieza's tail grip was so intense that Tom's head popped off as well. 91 didn't know, but he had Saiyan blood in him too. 91 clenched his fists, pounded on the ground and roared with anger. His long hair turned golden, muscles bulging immensely, yellow aura appearing all around him, he grew a red tail. His muscles bulged more as he inverted his power. He flew straight to Frieza. 91 did an uppercut to Frieza. He kicked him in the sack, rapidly punching Frieza. 91 grabbed Frieza and flew up in the air. 91 ripped Frieza's tail off and made him eat it. 91 grabbed Frieza by the head and pulled him down to the ground, slamming him on his face. Frieza tried to get a few punches in, but 91 was too quick. 91 screamed "POWER BLITZ!!!!" 91 had an enormous ball of ki, colored blue, in his hand and a beam shot out at Frieza. Frieza was immediately vaporized. The fight was finally over. 91 flew over to Tom and Astrid, crying. 91 buried their bodies and used Power Blitz on Planet Frieza to blow it up!!!!!!!!!! The End

Note, this does not have anything to do with the actual Dragon Ball Z show, it is just a fan made post.
Nik
Nik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Story of how 91 was created... Empty Re: Story of how 91 was created...

Post by Gogeta2222 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Planet Arcosia

NOT Planet Frieza...

(Troll)
Gogeta2222
Gogeta2222
Admin

Back to top Go down

Story of how 91 was created... Empty Re: Story of how 91 was created...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down