DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformation Multipliers List

2 posters

Go down

Transformation Multipliers List Empty Transformation Multipliers List

Post by Shouri2 Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:20 am

Part 2 is about the transformations of the Saiyans. But before you read this, I would strongly recommend for you to read the Saiyan page on Dragonball Wikia. Believe me, you will learn new things from reading it. Heck,I read it just now and some stuff I had forgotten. I'll be waiting for someone to read it and tell me (and I'll be trying to find the flashdrive where I typed this...).When they do, I will edit this with the info. Also, I would like it if a GM made a new section of the forum called "Theories". Then move part 1 and 2 to there. Now I gotta go see if my gains are back to normal...

EDIT: I think the reason people aren't visiting this topic is because it wasn't renamed. So I have renamed it.

Last edited by Shouri2 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title)
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Transformation Multipliers List Empty Re: Transformation Multipliers List

Post by Shouri2 Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Note: These are my personal opinions though I have put all the facts I could find here as well. So if your opinion differs, please try to at least think of the why of my reasoning. Also, there is one fact that changes everything. When General Rildo says GT Kid Goku's power multiplied by a hundredfold in GT by going SSJ. Of course, that is easily explainable. An untrained Super Saiyan would have a multiplier of 50 because the other 50 is being leaked out and there is a lot of stress on the user. A Full Power Super Saiyan does not feel any stress and can use the full potential of SSJ, which is a 100 multiplier. If every form can be mastered, then every mastered ssj form is 2 times stronger than its untrained version. Through extensive research I have discovered the general or exact power level of every character except the minor characters because I haven't watched the uncut original series in forever. There are two 'unseen' SSJ Forms, the female version and SSJ5 which was hinted at in DBGT. This is gonna be a long list, so I'll finish it tomorrow OR I could finish it today.

Note 2: I've decided I'm not going to explain the multipliers because I want people to figure out where I get them from by themselves. The only things I am somewhat unsure about are ssj4, ssj5 and golden oozaru. Other than those three, everything else is completely finished. Also, LSSJ is on the verge of being something to be unsure of, so I'm rereading the wiki again and again. It's hard to tell the multiplier because it depends on the Pl Base Broly had in M8. The main thing helping me with LSSJ is that it is stronger than 2 FPSSJs, 2SSJs and one Super Namek's combined Power Level. As I said before, a lot of this topic is from the wikia or other official sources.

Note 3: Locked SSJ pl fluctuates a lot, but the multiplier I gave is the max a SSJ can get his pl to. Note the his, as Female SSJs are completely different. Also, Locked has the same multipliers as False. Hmmm...I think SSJ4 and 5 don't have mastered forms. If that's true then my Warning is for nothing. No they probably do have a mastery. Locked SSJ does not have any Grades as they are already at their max multiplier and if they tried to go beyond that max, the Locked status would vanish. However, if you think Locked does have Grades, then just apply the False multipliers to Locked because they are the same. There is no Full Power either.

Note 4: I've managed to make LSSJ something in the completely sure zone. Now as for SSJ4 and 5...Think of GT SSJ3 Kid Goku being taken down easily by Baby. Now think of Baby's attacks being like feathers to SSJ4 ADULT Goku. The power of SSJ4 was greater than the power of Ultimate Shenron, so the wish was canceled as long as Goku was SSJ4. This brings some changes. In GT, Adult Goku's Base Power Level in the first episode was equal or higher than SSJ3 Goku Z when he was fighting Kid Buu. Absurd I know, but keep in mind how DBZ characters are millions of times stronger than DB characters, and they had years to train too. Then think of the training they had, and Goku's power level increase of 10x, and then 25x in the spaceship and Namek respectively. It's not too much of a stretch to say that Goku could have gotten to the level of power he was at easily. Some people like to say SSJ4 gives a 500x boost, but that is much too low. Think of the FEATHERS! It could also be that the Super Saiyan God Ki was left over, and that's why he's so strong, but then what about the other characters?

Note 5: I've confirmed my theory on Goku focusing the energy to kill Broly in his weak point. It's on the wikia.

WARNING! SOME OF THESE MULTIPLIERS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND LIKE A UNIVERSAL SPIRIT BOMB'S ENERGY ABSORBED SSJ5 GOD GOGETA'S KAIOKEN X9001 BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA X1000 THROUGH YOUR SPLEEN.

SUPER SAIYA-JIN TRANSFORMATION AND THEIR MULTIPLIERS:

LOCKED FALSE SUPER SAIYAN:

Locked False Super Saiyan: 12.5x Base Power Level
Locked False Super Saiyan 2: 50x Base Power Level
Locked False Super Saiyan 3: 200x Base Power Level
Locked False Super Saiyan 4: 800x Base Power Level
Locked False Super Saiyan 5: 3200x Base Power Level

FALSE SUPER SAIYAN:

False Super Saiyan: 25x Base Power Level
False Super Saiyan 2: 100x Base Power Level
False Super Saiyan 3: 400x Base Power Level
False Super Saiyan 4: 1600x Base Power Level
False Super Saiyan 5: 6400x Base Power Level

2ND GRADE FALSE SUPER SAIYAN:

2nd Grade False Super Saiyan: 31.25x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Super Saiyan 2: 125x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Super Saiyan 3: 500x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Super Saiyan 4: 2000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Super Saiyan 5: 8000x Base Power Level

3RD GRADE FALSE SUPER SAIYAN:

3rd Grade False Super Saiyan: 37.5x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Super Saiyan 2: 150x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Super Saiyan 3: 600x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Super Saiyan 4: 2400x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Super Saiyan 5: 9600x Base Power Level

FULL POWER FALSE SUPER SAIYAN:

Full Power False Super Saiyan: 50x Base Power Level
Full Power False Super Saiyan 2: 200x Base Power Level
Full Power False Super Saiyan 3: 800x Base Power Level
Full Power False Super Saiyan 4: 3200x Base Power Level
Full Power False Super Saiyan 5: 12800x Base Power Level

LOCKED SUPER SAIYAN:

Locked Super Saiyan: 25x Base Power Level
Locked Super Saiyan 2: 100x Base Power Level
Locked Super Saiyan 3: 400x Base Power Level
Locked Super Saiyan 4: 1600x Base Power Level
Locked Super Saiyan 5: 6400x Base Power Level

SUPER SAIYAN:

Super Saiyan: 50x Base Power Level
Super Saiyan 2: 200x Base Power Level
Super Saiyan 3: 800x Base Power Level
Super Saiyan 4: 3200x Base Power Level
Super Saiyan 5: 12800x Base Power Level

2ND GRADE SUPER SAIYAN:

2nd Grade Super Saiyan: 62.5x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Super Saiyan 2: 250x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Super Saiyan 3: 1000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Super Saiyan 4: 4000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Super Saiyan 5: 16000x Base Power Level

3RD GRADE SUPER SAIYAN:

3rd Grade Super Saiyan: 75x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Super Saiyan 2: 300x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Super Saiyan 3: 1200x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Super Saiyan 4: 4800x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Super Saiyan 5: 19200x Base Power Level

FULL POWER SUPER SAIYAN:

Full Power Super Saiyan: 100x Base Power Level
Full Power Super Saiyan 2: 400x Base Power Level
Full Power Super Saiyan 3: 1600x Base Power Level
Full Power Super Saiyan 4: 6400x Base Power Level
Full Power Super Saiyan 5: 25600x Base Power Level

LOCKED FALSE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

Locked False Legendary Super Saiyan: 37.5x Base Power Level
Locked False Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 150x Base Power Level
Locked False Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 600x Base Power Level
Locked False Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 2400x Base Power Level
Locked False Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 9600x Base Power Level

FALSE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

False Legendary Super Saiyan: 75x Base Power Level
False Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 300x Base Power Level
False Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 1200x Base Power Level
False Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 4800x Base Power Level
False Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 19200x Base Power Level

2ND GRADE FALSE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

2nd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan: 93.75x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 375x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 1500x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 6000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 24000x Base Power Level

3RD GRADE FALSE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

3rd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan: 112.5x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 450x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 1800x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 7200x Base Power Level
3rd Grade False Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 28800x Base Power Level

FULL POWER FALSE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

Full Power False Legendary Super Saiyan: 150x Base Power Level
Full Power False Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 600x Base Power Level
Full Power False Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 2400x Base Power Level
Full Power False Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 9600x Base Power Level
Full Power False Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 38400x Base Power Level

LOCKED LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

Locked Legendary Super Saiyan: 75x Base Power Level
Locked Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 300x Base Power Level
Locked Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 1200x Base Power Level
Locked Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 4800x Base Power Level
Locked Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 19200x Base Power Level

LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

Legendary Super Saiyan: 150x Base Power Level
Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 600x Base Power Level
Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 2400x Base Power Level
Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 9600x Base Power Level
Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 38400x Base Power Level

2ND GRADE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

2nd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan: 187.5x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 750x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 3000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 12000x Base Power Level
2nd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 48000x Base Power Level

3RD GRADE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

3rd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan: 225x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 900x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 3600x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 14400x Base Power Level
3rd Grade Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 57600x Base Power Level

FULL POWER LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN:

Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan: 300x Base Power Level
Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 2: 1200x Base Power Level
Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 3: 4800x Base Power Level
Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4: 19200x Base Power Level
Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 5: 76800x Base Power Level

OOZARU:

Oozaru: 10x Base Power Level
Golden Oozaru: 1600x Base Power Level
Full Power Golden Oozaru: 3200x Base Power Level

LEGENDARY OOZARU:

Legendary Oozaru: 30x Base Power Level
Legendary Golden Oozaru: 4800x Base Power Level
Full Power Legendary Golden Oozaru: 9600x Base Power Level

And it's done. I'm debating on the SSJ4, SSJ5 and Golden Oozaru Boost. So if you have any ideas you'd like to share, go ahead and share them. If anyone think these boosts are too high, then they haven't met the people who say SSJ2 has a 5 million x boost, and actually believe it. I am of the belief that the Super Saiyan boost does not lower, or else it would make no sense AT ALL. I'm thinking of making a power levels list now, and that will take some time to finish. It is widely accepted that Frieza in his 100% power state had a power level of 120 million, and people often do the other power levels based on the confirmed power levels. For instance, the Supreme Kais were each a thousand times stronger than Frieza, and they could mean either his Third Form or his Base Form. I think they meant his Base Form. That would mean they had a powerlevel of 120,000,000,000. 120 Billion. And Majin Buu is stronger than them. For old time's sake, I'll say that the Grand Supreme Kai had a powerlevel of 150,000,000,000 and the other kais were below that but over 120 bil.

If they meant his Third Form then they would each have a Power Level of 530,000,000. Too low, as then Majin Buu would have not have had the slight trouble he did. Cya on the next part of World of Theories!

Last edited by Shouri2 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished it)
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Hypothetical Transformed Frieza: 470,000,000
Base Frieza 100% Power: 120,000,000
Base Frieza 50% Power: 60,000,000
Base Frieza 1% Power: 1,200,000
1st Form Frieza: 1,265,000
2nd Form Frieza: 1,000,000
3rd Form Frieza: 530,000

Cooler's powerlevels are exactly the same as Friezas. However, King Cold will shock you.

Hypothetical Transformed King Cold: 61,100,000,000
Base King Cold 100% Power: 15,600,000,000
Base King Cold 50% Power: 7,800,000,000
Base King Cold 1% Power: 156,000,000
1st Form King Cold: 188,500,000
2nd Form King Cold: 130,000,000
3rd Form King Cold: 65,000,000

The Supreme Kais are each 120 billion which is about two times King Cold in his transformed state. However, his powerlevel has been created by the assumption that when the wikia says he is stronger than his sons, it means their final forms and not their transformations. Or else it would be incredibly high. Not like it is possible. Let me give a few powerlevels for you to compare him against.

Base Gohan (Cell Games): 45,000,000
Full Power Super Saiyan Gohan (Cell Games): 4,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Cell Games): 9,000,000,000

I did this list two times because the tab crashed...I've memorized the Powerlevels now. And now it's time for the multipliers. Or should I say, dividers.

Transformation (Multiplier): 3.916666666666667x Base Power Level
First Form (Divider): 94.86166007905138
Second Form (Divider): 120
Third Form (Divider): 226.4150943396226

Now time for me to explain. When I say Base Form I mean the form Cooler was always shown as, the form Frieza killed Dende in. First Form is the elongated head version with a creepy voice. Second Form is the version that stabs Krillen with it's horn. Third Form is the version that destroyed Planet Vegeta. Frieza's race transforms to control their immense power instead of increasing it. Cooler found the transformation that goes beyond base instead of behind. The next post will be about Cell. And then...hmmm...I don't know. But I've got 4 days to think. Oh yeah and Mecha Frieza is stronger than 100% Power Base Frieza. Just add 5 million to 120 million and you get a Frieza who is still weaker than his dad.

*Sighs* I know there will be people who think I am insane, but you have to think of their age. Frieza was over 70 yrs when Trunks killed him, and King Cold was over 100. In the Majin Buu Saga, Goku is just 30 yrs old physically yet look at his power. And let's not even talk about how 12-yr old GT Goku was turned into a god at the end of GT. Whenever I see a power level list that is very wrong, I laugh for about 5 minutes in my mind. Hope this isn't laughed at...

NOTE: Again, I'm not insane and all of this actually fits perfectly well if you think about it a bit.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sempaialexeo Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:02 am

This is what I hate about multipliers.. None of them are realistic. Frieza could destroy planets. Goku beat frieza so therefore he can destroy planets as ssj1... ssj2 is 4x that.. SSJ3 is 16x stronger than ssj1.. HE COULD DESTROY PLANETS at ssj1. if you look at it that way, SSJ3 should be able to destroy planets with a simple ki blast. Then for the people who actually believe in anything after buu saga... Then there's SSJ4.. realistically he should then just have to breath and cause a catastrophic event. DBZ is either overpowered, or people are stupid to think that his power is increasing in such increments
Sempaialexeo
Sempaialexeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:31 am

It is crazy how they are so strong, but they are not the only ones. There's Superman (I'm not really a Superman fan but I do know some stuff) who CAN move planetary bodies with a sneeze. And I think I heard something about a Gundam Wing anime having ridiculously powerful characters. The multipliers are good enough for DBZ but GT...

How did it all get so confusing?! I think it started when Raditz said they increased their power levels by compressing them and then Kaioken was confusing too. Then power level charts don't take into account the injuries of characters sometimes... And just how does a SSJ4 Goku who is at the very least 128000 times stronger than Z Goku SSJ3 NOT destroy the universe by a burp?! I don't like multipliers either because they contradict each other soo much. Maybe there is some truth in the decreasing multipliers thing. Certainly helps in keeping sanity. Maybe the characters are always restraining their power so as not to destroy the universe? Maybe Goku was hungry for all of GT and thus got weak? Maybe this whole multipliers thing is insane? Even the Pokémon vs Digimon debate is easier to solve...much easier. Oops sorry for the rant there. Wait this gives me an idea. I was trying to watch all DBZ episodes again for my story but it's my story...it doesn't matter if it makes sense! Thanks for your feedback and I hope one day I can be recalled to life.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum