DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KAIOKEN! TIMES...100!!

Go down

KAIOKEN! TIMES...100!! Empty KAIOKEN! TIMES...100!!

Post by Shouri2 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 pm

"Oh... it's the Kaioken attack. It's like a massive upsurge of energy. Everything is heightened: power, speed, even hearing and vision improve dramatically. You sort of become a super-self. But it can only be sustained for a short time, so you have to get the job done quickly."
— Goku in "Lesson Number One"

It has always bothered me that in every BYOND game I play, the limit of Kaioken is always less than or 50. And the boost may be good, but what about the hearing and vision? If "everything" is getting increased, then the skills should be increased too. After all, it wasn't just powerlevel that let Mastered Kaioken 10x Goku survive against 1% Power Frieza. The last advantage I would like to add to Kaioken is that the limit become 100.

Now for the disadvantages. Kaioken is something like Super Saiyan, but the strain is much higher. You can only use it for a few minutes or maybe longer if it is mastered. My theory is that King Kai made the Kaioken after seeing (or hearing of, as his info is outdated) the Original Super Saiyan God in action. After all, Minato Namikaze a HUMAN made the rasengan after seeing the Bjuu Dama( a DEMON technique), so why can't King Kai make a tech similar to a transformation of another god?

The similarities:
1. They are both red in aura.
2. They both use a ki (or chakra, or energy, or the force, or mana, or mp, or ANYTHING you prefer to call it) that is NOT of any mortal race's ki. Instead, the ki is GOD ki. Goku said you become a super self, and I always compared the SSG to Bjuu Chakra. They are energies that are naturally more potent, stronger and otherworldly. Think of it like Density and Mass in Science. Compare a block of wood to a block of katchin....Yeah, the katchin is obviously stronger, obviously heavier, obviously harder to use, and it is obviously godly.
3. In the episode where King Kai gives that small flashback of the saiyan race, he speaks of the 'Kami' of the saiyans getting tired of their violence, and bringing meteors down on them to kill them. Personally, I think when King Kai was a kid, his dad told him that story as a bedtime story. The REAL story is that there were 7 pure hearted saiyans. They all were peaceful and disliked how the other saiyans killed. So six of the seven transfer their energy to the seventh. What do you get? YOU GET A SUPAH SAYAN GOOOOD! GRAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!-
Ahem. Moving on. King Kai makes the kaioken because he hears the story of the SUPAH SA- SSG.

There are some other similarities, but right now the words "SUPAH SAYAN GOOOOD!" are repeating in my head, so I can't properly think...

Back to ideas. When you get kaioken, there should be a new skill in the skills tab. To increase kaioken mastery, you have to train using weights or gravity (OR BOTH!). When you reach a certain point in skill mastery (Kaiokenx100!), You will get a new tech called Super Kaioken. You can use Super Kaioken only in transformations. Hidden Forms and Ultimate Transformations count as trans too. In skills, there will now be another skill called Super Kaioken mastery. By the way, the higher the mastery, the higher you can go in Kaioken and the drain reduces until it is very very very tiny or no more. For Kaioken, no more drain. But for Super Kaioken, there will be a small drain.

My last idea for Kaioken is that there should be a new event added in called "Saiyan Invasion". (SSG Gene should be removed and replaced with the idea I'm about to tell) In Saiyan Invasion, there are saiyans, oozarus and ssjs everywhere. There will be a quest given to you from Goku that will be extremely hard and only give you Give Power skill. The Goku quest is for any race. But the quest has a quest chain. And the quest after the Goku quest is only for Saiyans or Half Saiyans or Legendary Saiyans. Go to King Kai, and he will give a quest that is HFIL Level difficulty. You have to kill Bills and Whis in only Base form. This will grant  you the ability to attain Super Saiyan God form.

To get Super Saiyan God, you need to have at least 10 bil stats in base. Then you need to be given power from 6 pure hearted saiyans at once. It does not matter whether they are half or pure, or legendary.

So the gaining of SSG would be like this.

Kaioken > Super Kaioken > Super Saiyan God

Super Kaioken Reqs: Have a trans, have at least 100 mil base bp, have mastered kaioken (Mastered Kaioken does not have any aura or any outward appearance change{Think Goku when he was fighting Frieza. He had Kaioken x10 on the whole time, but he held the aura in to conserve more energy. After all, an aura is when the energy 'leaks' out of you})

Super Saiyan God Reqs: Have 10 bil base bp, Mastered Kaioken, Mastered Super Kaioken, Done the Goku Quest for Give Power, Done the King Kai quest to get the ability to have SSG and have six pure hearted saiyans Give Power to you.

I've tried my best to make this even, with advantages and disadvantages. And now time for the idea I wanted to squeeze in all along. Make Hidden Form(It should instantly level your trans level to 11, making the delay 0 sec) be better than UT, if it already isn't. UT has low reqs, while HD has high reqs so it's logical.

Gosh I think I made an OP idea again. But hope it gets approved. Sorry about all the unorganized mess. My mind was busy thinking "SUPAH SAYAN GOOOOD!!" the WHOLE TIME.

I wonder if SSG2 would be approved...Or a LSSG...I think I prefer the LSSG, it makes much more sense.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

KAIOKEN! TIMES...100!! Empty Re: KAIOKEN! TIMES...100!!

Post by Shouri2 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:48 am

Or you could make it that 100 rebirths makes you have Pride Super Saiyan God or Honour Super Saiyan God or Legendary Super Saiyan God. Honour Super Saiyan Gods have red aura like Goku, Pride Super Saiyan God as Royal Blue aura (Because ROYAL blue suits them) and Legendary Super Saiyan God has its unique green aura. I asked someone what is the name of the colour for LSSJs, and they made up a new colour name (I think). Dark Lime Green. They said its just a darker shade of Lime Green (which is a real colour).

Or you could make LSSG have the aura that the Broly in the middle of description of DBAA has. That would be cool too.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum