DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this!

4 posters

Go down

Should I add another game for everyone?

If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! I_vote_lcap100%If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! I_vote_lcap0%If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! Empty If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this!

Post by XamoAkuma Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 am

Okay I am so bored I am going to do this for everyone who looks at this. The game is called Silence. Which means you can not talk but you can use actions. I don't care if you use * or - or what ever you use. Just do not speak! I wanna see how long you guys can go without talking on this. If it is fun I'll add another game to keep the admins and new people busy as they wait for their forums to be answered.
I'll start it off then it is up to you!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Throws a bouncy ball into a wall but it back fires hitting myself in the face*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! Empty Re: If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this!

Post by Shouri2 Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:32 am

*ROFL*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this! Empty Re: If you are wanting to try a game as you wait for the fourms try this!

Post by XamoAkuma Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 am

*Grabs a tree with my right hand then pulls up causing the tree to get pulled out of the ground, then turns around and throws the tree at the sun while holding a sign that said "Ola Sun" on it with my left hand*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 am

*Snorts like a pig then picks XamoAkuma up, wraps him up in a bag labeled "Ola new life", flies and then drops him on a doorstep where he will be taken care of like a baby because he's a 'stork-baby'*

Last edited by Shouri2 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot asterisk at the end, gave bag new label)
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:22 am

* gets out of the bag then burns down the place I was raised and walks off laughing.*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:46 pm

*Grabs some popcorn, eats it while watching the destruction, then labels the popcorn box 'I am a serial killer, jail me' and puts on XamoAkuma's head with the two most powerful forces in the universe; Duct Tape and Super Glue 2*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Toopher2 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:11 pm

*Grabs a sign and writes "To much new fag." and throws it at Xamo*
Toopher2
Toopher2

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 pm

* Tries to pull the bucket off my head then is hit by a sign making me fall backwards off a cliff then hits the ground with a loud thud. I then get up and wobble around as I still try to get the bucket off my head*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Toopher2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:17 am

*wonders how much new fags makes it old fag*
Toopher2
Toopher2

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 am

* Throws a pipe bomb in a random directions*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Toopher2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 am

*spits at the flying pipebomb realizing it will hit Apollyon*
Toopher2
Toopher2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:14 pm

*Uses Replacement Jutsu and sticks explosive tags on the pipe, making it instead head for Toopher2 at an increased speed because of a Kiai used on it; Then grins because XamoAkuma has yet to get the popcorn bag off his head and is now soaking wet*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Toopher2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:25 pm

*uses the power of the hammer to smash the pipe bomb*
Toopher2
Toopher2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:34 pm

*Wonders if he could 'borrow' that hammer, then gets bitten by a new spider that has something black stuck on its fangs, which makes him become a Black Spiderman who immediately uses his new found powers to wrap XamoAkuma up in a cocoon that is reinforced by duct tape and super super glue yet again; then he suddenly goes to sleep on his feet...but it looks like he's intoxicated with the power and gains the power of Drunken Fist*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:25 pm

*Sits in the cocoon and seems like I am thinking but really I just fell asleep in the cocoon*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 am

*Rolls his eyes and takes the cocoon before throwing it in the Dead Zone's Dead Sea, where he sinks quite easily because of the steel and the cocoon...and his own weight*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegito9000 Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 am

*Dies of laughter, wakes up dead, Chokes king yemma till he sends me directly to king kai, gets revived, throws a Cactus at Xamo.*
Vegito9000
Vegito9000
Admin

https://dbz-aa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:35 am

*Thinks to himself "Poor Xamo" But then changes his mind when he sees Xamo is STILL ASLEEP, so transforms into a False Legendary Super Saiyan and unleashes the best barrage of Omega Blasters ever onto Xamo, lasting for a whole day and destroying the Milky Way*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by XamoAkuma Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 am

* Finally wakes up then rips the bucket off my head then rubs my head then looks around and see the milky way is destroyed then starts to wonder why the hell I am not dead. I look behind me and see a cactus on my back then notice I am badly hurt due to Shouri and thinks in my head "What the hell?!"*
XamoAkuma
XamoAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 am

*Starts to laugh crazily and completes transformation into Legendary Super Saiyan, but uses a small Power Ball only Shouri can see, thus becoming a Legendary Oozaru who can switch between Oozaru and normal form without the use of moon or power balls because of using Power Ball while becoming LSSJ; Now he picks Xamo up and crushes ALL the bones in his body before roasting him with a Energy Wave and eating him, it was easy to do because Xamo was groggy from being asleep and he was already badly hurt. Also, he didn't waste time on pointless villain speeches that give the hero time to get a boost like usual*
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down