DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help on my UT icon

Go down

Need help on my UT icon Empty Need help on my UT icon

Post by Shouri2 Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:12 am

I made an attack that is pretty good for my first try (I think). The problem is that I don't know how to make it eight directional. Oh sure, there is the eight dirs. option, but how do I make my attack become diagonal? There are buttons on pixelmap to make it north south east west but how do I do southeast etc.?

EDIT: I found out that the angles option can make it diagonal but it also ruins the attack. What angle should I do? An angle that won't ruin my attack? I guess the angle depends on the attack size, but is there any angle that is perfect like 90?

EDIT 2: My custom attack is now finished. So this topic is now useless... Actually, there are two things I cannot do that require an expert iconner's help. I have an UT Icon and aura that I got from Iconshare or Iconbay (or both). But the problem is that they are somewhat unfinished and the aura doesn't match the UT. If anyone wants to try and make a good UT icon for me, they are welcome to take the files I have and finish them. It may be kinda obvious when you see the icon I chose, but the aura I want has to be either a black feathery wing wrapped around me that is shedding feathers a lot, or some other kind of aura that would suit the icon. Actually that wouldn't be a good aura, because then people can't see my UT Icon. *Shrugs* Well there has to be SOMETHING... I just asked a friend, and they said "Purple, black or silver" so that's a start. But auras are always unique...Like the Hyper Aura has that bubble and the rocks... Good luck to whoever wants to do this.

EDIT 3: I made the aura myself and it is definitely unique. But now the UT Icon...I am COMPLETELY sure that I cannot do it. There is no way I can do it. So I only need someone to finish the UT icon and make it compatible for all BYOND games. I mean, my UT Icon doesn't have a fly icon, so it walks when I fly. There are some other things too that are unfinished.

Last edited by Shouri2 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Isn't it obvious?)
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down