DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie)

2 posters

Go down

I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie) Empty I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie)

Post by Shouri2 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Spirit Bomb. It is a technique that can ONLY be used by those pure of heart. Also, those pure of heart cannot be affected by the technique, and it is possible for a pure hearted victim of Spirit Bomb to deflect it. Someone strong enough can resist or even push back the Spirit Bomb. The Spirit Bomb is made from energy gathered around the user. It can range from insects to the entire universe. If you have a shred of evil or anger inside, the Spirit Bomb will backfire and will be absorbed by the user. This can actually prove to be very useful. For example, if someone uses Spirit Bomb and charges it, then transformed into an unmastered ssj form that brings anger, the energy of the attack will be absorbed into the user, manifesting in a massive golden aura and glowing gold ringed eyes.

My idea for the Spirit Bomb is that there should be levels for it. The higher the level, the lower the delay and the higher the power.

Level 1: Fusion Spirit Bomb: This is the basket-ball sized Spirit Bomb Goku used against Vegeta on Earth with the help of Krillen and Gohan.

Level 2: Large Spirit Bomb: This is the large Spirit Bomb Goku used against Frieza on Namek.

Level 3: Absorption: Goku used this technique against Super Android 13.

Level 4: Super Spirit Bomb: Goku used this huge Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu on the Kaioshin Planet.

Level 4: Instant Spirit Bomb: Goku used this against Hatchiyack.

Level 5: Universal Spirit Bomb: Goku used this absolutely MASSIVE Spirit Bomb against Omega Shenron. It was so powerful that Omega's efforts to stop it were not affecting it at all, and it vaporized him easily. Oh, and it also purified the Dragonballs. By my careful calculator estimation/calculation that I triple checked, it is more than two times stronger than Gogeta SSJ4, whose Big Bang Kamehamehas aura alone was hurting Omega Shenron, who in turn could easily fight SSJ4 Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku together. Who were both as strong as SSJ3 Goku Z in base. Who was stronger than Majin Buu(the fat one) but couldn't kill him because of regeneration. Who was stronger than the Kais who were each 1000 times stronger than 100% Power Final Form Frieza. Who had a powerlevel of 120 million. If you want to know ssj multipliers, then you will have to wait because I'm trying to find the flashdrive I typed them in.

So by now you should understand how incredibly powerful this technique is. At the moment in-game, it is very weak. That has to change.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie) Empty Re: I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie)

Post by Toopher2 Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:19 pm

We'll take this into consideration, thank you.
Toopher2
Toopher2

Back to top Go down

I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie) Empty Re: I need more POWER!! (Goku from first Broly Movie)

Post by Shouri2 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 pm

You're welcome. I am thinking of making a topic in which I talk about everything about saiyans and some silly or cool theories I have about them. As I have said before, that topic will be the missing piece to many of my previous topics.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum