DBZ: Apocalyptic Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of...Theories?!

2 posters

Go down

The world of...Theories?! Empty The world of...Theories?!

Post by Shouri2 Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

I have something to confess. I am a DBZ fan, no, scratch that, I am a Super DBZ fan who thinks up DBZ stuff everyday.

Here are some things that I have theories about:

The Pride Gene-The Shedding of characters! : Have you ever thought about the most important requirement for ssj more deeply than "You need to see your best friend die and go bananas"? I have, and something does not add up. SSJ comes from a NEED, not a desire. For example, say you want a car. You WANT it, but you can live without a car(maybe). But, say you need air. You don't want air, you NEED it. Can't live without it. In the same way, if you want to get SSJ, you need to be in a situation which calls for you to change that want into need. For Goku, it was this:

Guru had died, so the Namekian dbs were gone. No biggie, we can always wish him back with the Earth dbs. But then Frieza came back from the Spirit Bomb, seemingly killing Piccolo, which would lead to the death of Kami, which would mean the Earth dbs are gone. And if the Earth DBs are gone, then Guru cannot be brought back. This means that there are now NO DBS FOREVER. Goku's thought process at the time was thinking of all the innocent lives that Frieza destroyed, including the not so innocent Vegeta, the Saiyans who are also not that innocent, the Namekians who WERE innocent, and etc. But the most important person in his thoughts was his best friend since the age of around 10. Krillen. He may seem like a comic relief character, but it is often because of Krillen that we see cool things, be it the Distructo Disk, Goku's first transformation, OR EVEN THE SURVIVAL OF VEGETA ON EARTH. So Goku had realized that his best friend and every person who died and will die is now gone forever. Try to see it from his perspective. Just try, and you will understand that you cannot understand. It is something that is very hard to grasp for some people, but easy for others. For me it is somewhere in between. Then Goku heard Frieza's taunt "Pop goes the weasel" and he SNAPPED. Frieza was showing no regret, no remorse at all. In fact, he was laughing, he was getting happy from the death of innocent lives. You think you know what happens next? You only know half the story. Inside Goku's body, the genes for SSJ have been permanently opened, think of it like the Gates in Naruto. The floodgates are open, and now any children he has will have the floodgates open as well.

That was Goku's example, and think of how his personality changed. From a pure hearted person to someone who yells at his own son. He was the Honour Gene, now for the Pride Gene. Vegeta. Although he may think he is pure evil, he is not. Would you kill your own father and feel no remorse? Vegeta would feel remorse, so he is not pure evil. Ever. People think you need a pure heart to get SSJ. That is only true for the Honour Gene. For the Pride Gene, you have to 'shed' a piece of your personality permanently or change it forever. Vegeta trained in such a way that Spartans would have thought that he is their new god. His training was grueling, and he did it every day with no breaks. He had the thought of Goku to help him, after all. Goku. A low class saiyan. Hit his head and now he's a gluttonous fool with "values" and "morals". Pah! And to think he attained the legendary Super Saiyan form, him, a pseudo-earthling, a non-elite, achieved the form I could not for years!

Vegeta trained and trained and trained. He trained in space, trained in gravity, trained on a planet being attacked by meteors, and the last example is the one. The one where he doesn't care anymore about surpassing Goku. For a few moments, he does not care at all about surpassing his rival. If you have played DU, you could say that maybe he had been 'inspired' from seeing Goku on Planet Namek for a few seconds. Anyways, he had enough power, all he needed were the emotions. He shed the part of himself that cares, and bam! Super Saiyan 1! The next example is when he sees Future Trunks get killed by Super Perfect Form Cell. Up until that point, Vegeta had not liked his son. Seeing his son get killed, however, changed things. I cannot accurately describe the scene that occurs because of Trunk's death, so watch the anime to find out. Watch the uncut version, the original. Not that pathetic Kai version. Future Trunks dies and Vegeta finally likes him, bam! Super enraged Vegeta that is sadly not enough to beat the Super Perfect Cell that was already stronger than him in Perfect Form. Besides, he did not have Full Power Super Saiyan, so he could not properly use the power inside of him.

In the buu saga, Majin Vegeta finally admits that he loves his family and Earth is his new home. He realizes that he has never hugged Trunks, so he does it and knocks Trunks and Goten out for their own safety. Then, even when he is told that he will not have a body in the Otherworld, he still goes to Majin Buu and says "I'm going to crush you, and throw you into the wind!" Vegeta starts drawing power from not just his ki, but his life force. And at the moment, he is a Majin Super Saiyan 2, so he is very strong. If you have ever read the Inheritance Cycle, then you know what I'm talking about a bit. Compare his Final Explosion attack to the Tri Beams that Tien has. Tien was much much weaker than Semi-Perfect Cell, but his Neo Tri Beam kept Semi-Perfect Cell down. The two attacks both draw on the health of the user, but Vegetas draws upon his life.

His attack turns himself to STONE, because his body has no life or energy or anything left. He is completely drained. His attack destroys Majin Buu into tiny tiny tiny pieces. The final example is in the movie Battle of Gods. Bills/Beerus slaps Bulma, and Vegeta goes BERSERK! Berserk I tell you! A SSJ3 Goku could not land a finger on Bills and Bills knocked him out with a finger. But Vegeta... Man he was in SSJ but he throws Bills around like a rag doll!

The conclusion to my DBZ theory is that Pride gene Saiyans have a different req for attaining SSJ than Honour Gene. Hope you have a good day! Time for next theory!

This theory will come when I see that some people have read this. I don't want people to read a lot then say they are bored. So I'll do this in parts.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

The world of...Theories?! Empty Re: The world of...Theories?!

Post by Vegito9000 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Nice Very Happy
Vegito9000
Vegito9000
Admin

https://dbz-aa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouri2 Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:47 am

Thanks. The one problem I have is that I can't find that missing flashdrive. In it are some pretty important things that would complete this theory. I made the file when I had a calculator and lots of free time to think, but now I don't have that time. When I find that flashdrive and post the missing part to this theory, I'm hoping for it to be put into the game.
Shouri2
Shouri2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum